Mini Mill Large Table Assembly
- 30% more travel in both directions
- 50% more table area
- Unbolt the column from your existing X-Y table and bolt it to this one.
- Great for the Grizzly G0516
The table is 120 mm (4.73") by 460 mm (18.11"). It has three 12 mm T-slots.
The X-axis travel is 300 mm (11.8") and the Y-axis travel is 130 mm (5.1").
The dials are graduated in 0.001" and one turn of the hand wheels moves the table 0.050".
The X-Y table is made of cast iron and steel. There are adjustable gibs on both axes.
This is all you need to make a mini mill using the milling column from a Grizzly G0516 Combo Lathe with Milling Attachment.
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
This product works with the following mills. (If your machine is not on this list, we cannot verify compatibility.)
- Bolton XJ-9510 Mill/Drill
- Clarke CMD300 Milling Drilling Machine
- Grizzly G8689 Mini Milling Machine
- Hare & Forbes HM-10 Mill/Drill
- Princess Auto 8507667 Powerfist Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-MT3 Mini Mill
- Micro-Mark 82573 MicroLux Milling Machine
- BusyBee CX605 Craftex Mini Mill
- Cummins (Tools Now) 7877 Mini Mill
- Eastwood 32498 Mini Mill
- Harbor Freight 44991 Central Machinery Mill/Drill
- Homier 03947 Speedway Mini Mill
- Northern Tool 49657 KLUTCH Mini Mill
- Penn Tool Co XJ-9510-1 Precise Mini Mill
- SIEG X2-R8 Mini Mill
- Travers Tools OT2213 OTMT Mini Mill
- SIEG X2P Mini Mill
- BusyBee CX705 Craftex Lathe Mill Combo
- Grizzly G0516 Lathe Mill Combo
- SIEG M6 Multi-purpose Machine