HiTorque Mini Mill, Tilting Column 3900 (Discontinued)
- Most powerful mill in its class & most low-speed torque in its class
- No gears in spindle drive
- Largest table and X-Y travel in its class
- R8 spindle (Includes R8 to 33JT drill chuck arbor, but no drill chuck)
- 500 Watt output spindle motor
- Large X-Y table
- R8 Spindle for wide tool availability
- Column tilts 45° either side of vertical
- Dovetail column maintains head alignment at any height
- Fine feed on Z-axis for precise control
- Three radial handles for drilling
- E-stop safety power switch
- Adjustable Z-axis stop for repetitive drilling
- Neoprene bellows protect horizontal ways
- Adjustable gibs on all dovetail ways
- Includes R8 to 33JT drill chuck arbor (no drill chuck)
|End Milling Capacity||0.6" (16 mm)|
|Face Milling Capacity||1.2" (30 mm)|
|Drilling Capacity||0.5" (13 mm)|
|Table Size||18.1" x 4.7" (460 mm x 120 mm)|
|T-slots||3 slots 0.47" (12.0 mm) wide|
|X-Axis Travel||11.8" (300 mm)|
|Y-Axis Travel||5.1" (130 mm)|
|Z-Axis Travel||9.3" (235 mm)|
|Throat||6.5" (165 mm)|
|X- and Y-Axis Feed Screws||0.062" (1.59 mm) per rotation|
|Head Tilt||45°- 0° - 45°|
|Positioning Accuracy||0.0004" (0.010 mm)|
|Spindle Motor||0.67 hp (500 Watts)|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 2500 RPM|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 8 Amps|
|Machine Weight||119 lbs (54 kg)|
|Base Dimensions (W x D)||8.5" x 14.2" (216 mm x 362 mm)|
|Mounting Holes Center to Center (W x D)||7.00" x 11.88" (177.8 mm x 301.6 mm)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.2" x 19.7" x 29.1" (590 mm x 500 mm x 740 mm)|
|Crated Weight||156 lbs (71 kg)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||23.6" x 25.4" x 27.0" (600 mm x 645 mm x 685 mm)|
The HiTorque Mini Mill comes with the following:
- Mini Mill Users Guide written by Chris Wood
- Two T-slot nuts
- Three end wrenches
- Four hex (Allen) wrenches
- One spanner wrench
- Oil can (plastic)
- One R8 to 33JT drill chuck arbor
This product works with these LittleMachineShop.com products:
March 1, 2022 - Recent and unprecedented price increases in truck freight and gas prices, especially to residential addresses, has required us to increase the cost of our truck freight. We hope the future will see a return to normal and historical costs, but until then freight delivery costs have increased.
These machines ship by truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
Freight Terminal (pick-up)
Commercial Address & Limited Access Sites
**Liftgate: Add liftgate if forklift or loading dock is not available onsite.
*Local refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
**Liftgate service is included in local delivery and residential delivery. A loading dock or forklift is assumed in commercial deliveries. If these are not available, please add this extra service.
- Contact and delivery. Ensure you choose the correct type of delivery, have a dedicated contact person/number, and are ready on day of delivery. Freight companies charge an additional fee if delivery exceeds 30 minutes.
- Only one shipping charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a sign with company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- A "limited access" designation is required for "Secured Locations" (schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities, etc). Please provide accurate details on delivery in special instructions.
- "Terminal Pickup" allows for pickup at local terminal. If there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be near highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminals allow pick-up.
- "Residential delivery" does not include moving machine into home/garage/workshop or any setup. Delivery is to start of driveway on the street that the delivery truck can access. (See inside delivery below.)
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
We will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Inside Delivery||Local||Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...