HiTorque 8.5x20 Bench Lathe with Tooling Package and Stand
- Inch dials, inch and metric threading
- Cam lock tailstock
- Power longitudinal feed and power cross feed
- Includes tooling package and stand
- 4" (100 mm) 3-jaw self centering lathe chuck
Weight: 390 lb
Normal value price $3,299.95
Purchased individually $2,958.59
This product is currently backordered.
What is "estimated availability"?
Click this button if you want to receive an email notification when this product becomes available.
The LittleMachineShop.com HiTorque 8.5x20 Bench Lathe is the best in its class. No other lathes in this size offer power cross feed.
The 1000 Watt brushless spindle drive motor provides tremendous low-end torque. And you can vary the speed from 100 rpm to 2000 rpm continuously in both directions. There are no gears to shift.
The cross feed and compound rest dials are graduated in 0.001" and advance 0.050" per turn. The lathe is equipped with a 4-way indexing tool post set for 10 mm tools.
A reversible 2 mm pitch lead screw provide extended threading capability. You can create every American Standard Unified class 2A inch screw thread from 4 to 80 threads per inch, and you can create every American Standard Metric class 6h thread from 0.2 to 8 mm pitch with the change gears that are included. All the gears on this lathe are metal.
The LittleMachineShop.com model 7500 HiTorque 8.5x20 Bench Lathe is a version of the SIEG SC4 bench lathe.
*NOTE* We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Features newly updated for the model 7500 lathe
- 1000 Watt output spindle motor with spindle speed display
- Genuine NSK bearings
- Metal gears
- Induction hardened ways
- Power longitudinal feed
- Power cross feed
- E-stop safety power switch
- Spindle on-off button
- Forward/reverse button for spindle and lead screw direction
- Reversible lead screw allows for right- and left-hand threading
- Extended threading capability - inch and metric threads
- Zero-resettable dials graduated at 0.001" and advancing 0.050" per turn
- Cam-lock tailstock
- Four-way tool post
- 4" (100 mm) 3-jaw self centering lathe chuck
|Swing Over Bed||8.5" (215 mm)|
|Swing Over Saddle||4.6" (118 mm)|
|Distance Between Centers||16" (410 mm)|
|Spindle Through Hole||0.8" (20 mm)|
|Spindle Motor Output||1.34 hp (1000 Watts)|
|Range of Threads||8-80 TPI (0.2-8.0 mm)|
|Spindle Taper||#3 Morse taper|
|Tailstock Taper||#2 Morse taper|
|Spindle Speed||100 - 2000 RPM|
|Cross Slide Travel||3.9" (100 mm)|
|Power Requirements||120 V 60 Hz 12 Amps|
|Crated Weight||275 lbs (125 kg)|
|Machine Weight||207 lbs (94 kg)|
|Overall Dimensions (W x D x H)||39" x 22" x 16" (1000 mm x 550 mm x 400 mm)|
|Crate Dimensions (W x D x H)||42" x 28" x 21" (1070 mm x 710 mm x 530 mm)|
|3540 Hitorque Bench Lathe|
|3540 Hitorque Bench Lathe Control Panel|
|3540 Hitorque Bench Lathe Change Gears|
|3540 Hitorque Bench Lathe Included Accessories|
|HiTorque Bench Lathe Stand Cabine|
These machines ship by freight truck because they are simply too heavy and bulky for UPS Parcel Service. If your location will be difficult for larger truck/Semi-trailer, please let us know.
We normally ship truck orders a day or two after we receive the order. For local orders transportation usually takes no more than a day or two. For orders going across county or over water the transportation time can be up to a week or longer.
We add the following shipping cost to your order total:
We ship machines only to the US and Canada.
Freight Terminal (pick-up)
Commercial Address (inc. Limited Access Sites)
**Liftgate: Add liftgate if forklift or loading dock is not available onsite.
*Local refers to the parts of Southern California served by Hollywood Delivery Service.
**Liftgate service is included in local delivery and residential delivery. A loading dock or forklift is assumed in commercial deliveries. If these are not available, please add this extra service.
- Contact and delivery. Ensure you choose the correct type of delivery, have a dedicated contact person/number, and are ready on day of delivery. Freight companies charge an additional fee if delivery exceeds 30 minutes.
- Only one shipping charge for entire pallet (up to 700 pounds total). The shipping charges shown above cover the cost of shipping the machine and anything else that you purchase with it, including a second machine, stand, tooling, and accessories.
- A "commercial address" has a sign with company name, a public entrance and posted hours of operation. If you are running a business at your residence without a public entrance and posted company name and hours of operation it is considered a residence and a not commercial address.
- A "limited access" designation is required for "Secured Locations" (schools, colleges, universities, university hospitals, military bases, government facilities, etc). Please provide accurate details on delivery in special instructions.
- "Terminal Pickup" allows for pickup at local terminal. If there is not a terminal within 50 miles (or 1 hour), we will confirm with you that you still want Terminal Pickup. Terminals tend to be near highways (usually miltiple intersecting) and industrial centers. Only certain terminals allow pick-up.
- "Residential delivery" does not include moving machine into home/garage/workshop or any setup. Delivery is to start of driveway on the street that the delivery truck can access. (See inside delivery below.)
For delivery to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico
We will check with several trucking companies to get the best price and then call for your approval before we ship.
Truck Freight shipping to Canada involves 3 distinct charges in addition to the product costs. (All amounts are in US Dollars, see the current mid-market exchange rate.)
- Canadian Provincial Taxes (GST, PST, HST) depending on which province the shipment is going to. This will be 5% - 15% added to total sales amount depending on province (Canadian Sales Tax).
- Hemisphere Customs Brokerage which handles all customs clearance requirements. This is a flat fee of $108 on any shipment.
- Truck Freight from Southern California to destination in Canada. This is generally $300-$500 for residential liftgate delivery and appointment for single machine + tooling orders. Delivery to a terminal for pick-up or a commercial location with loading capabilities can reduce this cost substantially.
To get a quotation that includes the shipping costs, add the products you want to the shopping cart and continue the checkout process until you reach the Payment page. On the Payment page, select the Quotation option. We will add the shipping costs and return a complete quotation to you within one business day.
Some carriers offer Inside Delivery which gets the machine inside one doorway or into your garage. If you select this we will confirm availability before shipping:
|Inside Delivery||Local||Continental US|
Gets the machine inside 1 threshold
This is simply pushing pallet jack to move crate a little closer to destination or up driveway into garage.
Once shipment in transit carrier can not change service or refund charge. CALL IF QUESTIONS...