SPECIAL OF THE WEEK
End Mill, 5/16" 4 Flute, HSS, 3-1/8" Long Reach
- Z-Limit brand guarantees professional quality
- Large, easy-to-read LCD display can be zeroed at any position
- Automatic shut-off after 5 minutes of non-use, last measuring position retained when shut off
- Hardened stainless steel body for long life, with fine adjustment thumb wheel
- Resolution is 0.0005" (0.01mm) and linear accuracy meets DIN 862 standard
- Starrett machinist's improved level
- Starrett catalog number 98-12
- Ground and graduated main vials
- Cross test vial and plumb vial
- 0.005" per foot (0.42 mm per meter) accuracy
- 39-piece machine screw & fractional tap and solid round die set
- Machine screw and fractional sizes of plug style taps plus 1" solid round dies
- Includes three tap handles and two die stocks
- 18-leaf standard thread pitch gauge and screwdriver
- Plastic case with lift-out tray
LittleMachineShop.com focuses on replacement parts and accessories
for 7x10, 7x12, 7x14, and
7x16 Lathes; Mini
Mills; and Micro
We stock every
part for the mini lathes, mini mills, and micro mills from LittleMachineShop.com, Micro-Mark,
Grizzly, Harbor Freight, BusyBee, and Clarke. Go ahead: break any
part on your machine. We have a replacement. Our
Parts page makes it easy to find the part you need. We even
have the parts diagram if you don't know the name of the part.
Join Our E-Mail List
We'll let you know about new products and
special offers for preferred customers. Like you, we hate spam. Here's
our pledge to you:
We won't overload your inbox. Don't expect
to see more than about two messages per month.
(Once a week if you sign up for our Weekly Special email.)
We won't use your address for any other
purpose or release it to anyone else for any reason.
We'll promptly honor all "unsubscribe"
Sound okay? Then
click here to join.
Experience has taught me a lot of tips, tricks, and workarounds for using mini lathes and mini mills. Throughout the product pages on this site, look for "Chris' Tips," where I share these little pearls of wisdom.
--Chris Wood, Founder
What our customers say:
"The troubleshoot support and overall service provided by LMS is awesome and I have already began sharing your website to both new and old machinists."
Jesse I, 23-Apr-2018
HiTorque Machines In Stock
We have these HiTorque machines in stock and ready for shipment.
With its 500W brushless DC drive system, the 5100 HiTorque 7x16 Mini Lathe has the most low speed torque of any mini lathe. And features like the 4" 3-jaw chuck, cam-lock tailstock, full half-nuts, and apron gear shield make this lathe unique.
The 7350 HiTorque 7x16 Deluxe Mini Lathe incorporates all the goodness of our 5100 mini lathe, plus it includes an all-steel wedge-style quick change tool post set with five tool holders. In addition, the 7350 features digital readouts on the cross slide, compound rest, and tailstock quill, and it has metal handwheels instead of plastic.
The 7550 HiTorque 8.5x20 Deluxe Bench Lathe has all the features of the 7500 bench lathe, plus it includes a DRO tablet that displays position of the carriage and cross slide; digital readouts on the compound rest and tailstock; an AXA quick change tool post set with five tool holders; anodized aluminum hand wheels, knobs, and levers with black anodizing in the hand wheels; and a full-length heavy-duty splash guard. In addition, the compound rest is modified to better accommodate a quick change tool post.
The 6700 HiTorque Large Bench Mill is our largest mill -- a significant step up in size, rigidity, and power compared to a mini mill, or even our bench mill. This benchtop mill provides an even larger table (29.1" x 7.1"), more travel, and more horsepower (1000W). A simple belt change switches between low range and high range, giving you continuously variable spindle speeds from 80-5000 rpm.
Machines Currently Not in Stock
The machine you're looking for isn't shown above? Here is a list of the machines that we don't have in stock at the moment, along with their expected in-stock dates:
- 7500 HiTorque Bench Lathe, March 16
- 4700 HiTorque Micro Mill, March 5
- 3990 HiTorque Mini Mill, March 5
- 4190 HiTorque Deluxe Mini Mill, April 30
- 6500 HiTorque Bench Mill, March 5
- 6550 HiTorque Deluxe Bench Mill, April 30
- 6750 HiTorque Deluxe Large Bench Mill, April 30
- 4962 SIEG X2D Mini Mill, April 15